Saturday, December 8, 2007

Final Round



I always feel nervous after hearing " Final round" when I play fighting games because it can judge me whether win the game or not. Similarly, final exams just the final round in our program. If I fail in the final, I will lose half of the course. We just finished the writing exam, which is the most difficult one. I mean, for me. However, I think I did not so bad as I thought. The topic I chose was to describe advantages of one kind of energy and I wrote nuclear power because basically I knew how it works. After the exam, I found nuclear energy is not only a kind of useful power nowadays, but also a good friend of many EAP 3 students cuz I noticed that most of students who chose this topic wrote about nuclear energy. In addition, none of them feel bad about writing but they thought they did a pretty good job. Yeah, glad to hear that.

Well, I think because of approaching the final, everybody's skills, which include both physical and mental, have been suddenly improved. Not far before the final, we had a wonderful party. We had food, fruit and all kinds of stuff. We kept talking and eating for hours. At.T first, I thought the food were too much to eat; on contrary, the food almost gone after the party because some people ate really fast and too much. Scott was a good example. When I was extremely full, he was still looking for something good to eat. LOL!

Anyways, exams haven't been finished and we shouldn't be relaxed. More challenge are still waiting for us.

No comments: