Tuesday, November 20, 2007

This year is much better


It was snowing. Just several hours ago, nothing happened. But after I finished working and came out of the Market Mall, I was shocked by the scene in front of me---heavy snow. The first reaction that came to my mind was not how beautiful it was. However, at that spot, I realized I haven't wore anything!! Gloves, hats, thick clothes...nothing! So, surely, I had to suffer from the snow. It was true that I didn't stop sneezing and shivering until I arrived home.
Well, definitely, this year is much better than last year. I mean the weather. If you notice that, it was the first , standard and " official" snow of this year. The last month's snow was quite small that just like a joke. Compared to last year, today's snow was late. I was wondering these days because I could still wear thin clothes in November. This time of last year, it was minus thirty! Especially for me, it was extremely crazy and impressed me a lot because I used to wait for a bus for about forty minutes at this kind of temperature! But anyways, this is my second time to spend winter time in Canada so that I have enough experience to survive from the cold weather that could make people dead!

4 comments:

Joy*^-^* said...

I love snowing day!!How about you ^-^

JOHNNY Thinks: said...

Global Warming??

I also mentioned about the late snowing in my blog. I think it happens. Take care of yourself by bringing warmer clothessss...

maja said...

I was really surprised when it suddenly started to snow that day; I hadn't expected it at all! I think November was pretty mild, too. I hope there will be more snow soon!

Scott Douglas said...

soon there will be even more snow!!!!