Monday, November 12, 2007

My Computer SUX


My computer really sucks mainly because its graphic card and memory. I didn't recognized they could become a big problem after I just bought; however, I was always baffled by them. For example, if I run more than three programs, my computer will lag, which made me feel uncomfortable. This problem is caused by memory , for it only has 1GB. If I want to download something, I had better leave my computer away, or some programs will not response so that I have to restart my computer.
The day before yesterday, I reinstalled my computer and I changed my operating system from XP to Vista. Well, definitely, the interface of the Vista looks cool, but this system takes about 7G that I found my computer became slower. Sometime it even got stuck when I was checking my E-mail. It's terrible.
Also, the graphic card is disadvange. If I use my laptop for study, it is totally enough. If I use it for playing games, the troubles will be coming. I remembered that I download 5 games but I could only play 2 of them becasue my graphic card could not support them. In addition, I cannot update these hardware because this is a brand computer. For me , a person who has played PC Games for nine years, it is the sadest thing.
But one thing that I almost forget is my laptop only costs 700 dollars. Haha. Not everything is bad.

4 comments:

Dongbo said...

LOL I guarantee that your PC will be lagger than before I guarantee it!!!! By the way not only memory but also CPU and hard drive will cause this situation . Therefore, I recommend you smashing your PC right now right here and DIY a new one!!!LOLOLOLOL

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like your laptop is like my laptop. I only have 1 GB RAM as well, but it's enough for doing blogs!

Megan said...

Poor Allen! Poor computer!

Joy*^-^* said...

I am sorry about your computer. Do not panic, everything will be better...